• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I keep telling myself we can be just friends. I’m trying to convince myself I’m fine with that. But then there’s days like this where you are all I can think about and I wish things were different.

Sorry for the cryptic posts I just need to get this off my chest and don’t really have anyone to talk about this to

I keep telling myself we can be just friends. I’m trying to convince myself I’m fine with that. But then there’s days like this where you are all I can think about and I wish things were different.

Sorry for the cryptic posts I just need to get this off my chest and don’t really have anyone to talk about this to
It's alright, you always have us, :hug:.

A couple things annoyed me today, 1.) I really didn't want to wake up today cuz I had to pack, the only thing that forced me out of bed this morning was me having to go to the restroom. Damn bladder. 2.) I got a scrape on my foot that's bleeding and I don't know how I got there. And 3.) Getting the wrong order at Taco Bell, I asked for 3 soft tacos, and they gave me 2 soft tacos and 1 hard.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Every. Single. Thing.

Slept less than 3h last night because I stayed upmost of the night studying, woke up super early to get the bus and for some ****ing reason the fastest one wasn't around for the next 40 min, so I had to take the slower one. Ok, annoying, but ok so far.

The ****ing bus managed to stop at every traffic light in its route, and was still going to go all around the university by the time it should've reached my stop, which was going to cause me to get ultra late to my exam, so I had to pop outta it and run like ****ing Usain Bolt to the place. Ok, I'm here, time to do this exam. Boom, calculator isn't working, gotta do those statistic calculations manually. Oh, look, I filled some wrong spot in the answer sheet, and they were the easy questions I knew the answer. Oh, wait, why don't I recognize anyone in this room? Oh, **** me, I was suposed to be in another room.

Ok, sadness and anger, I'm done with the exam. Apparently it's mostly fine if I did it in the wrong room. Oh, look, R$20,00 on the floor, sweet, maybe my luck is changing. Lemme head downstairs. Oh, there's a kid in the reception desk looking for R$20,00 he dropped, I guess I'll return it to him then sigh

I guess I'll grab something in the cafeteria. Oh cool, they don't have what I wanted but still took my money because what they had was "similar enough" so I "should just stop complaining and take that instead". **** me.

And I only woke up three and a half hours ago. Can't wait to see how this day wil end. Maybe a meteorite will crash into my apartament.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Every. Single. Thing.

Slept less than 3h last night because I stayed upmost of the night studying, woke up super early to get the bus and for some ****ing reason the fastest one wasn't around for the next 40 min, so I had to take the slower one. Ok, annoying, but ok so far.

The ****ing bus managed to stop at every traffic light in its route, and was still going to go all around the university by the time it should've reached my stop, which was going to cause me to get ultra late to my exam, so I had to pop outta it and run like ****ing Usain Bolt to the place. Ok, I'm here, time to do this exam. Boom, calculator isn't working, gotta do those statistic calculations manually. Oh, look, I filled some wrong spot in the answer sheet, and they were the easy questions I knew the answer. Oh, wait, why don't I recognize anyone in this room? Oh, **** me, I was suposed to be in another room.

Ok, sadness and anger, I'm done with the exam. Apparently it's mostly fine if I did it in the wrong room. Oh, look, R$20,00 on the floor, sweet, maybe my luck is changing. Lemme head downstairs. Oh, there's a kid in the reception desk looking for R$20,00 he dropped, I guess I'll return it to him then sigh

I guess I'll grab something in the cafeteria. Oh cool, they don't have what I wanted but still took my money because what they had was "similar enough" so I "should just stop complaining and take that instead". **** me.

And I only woke up three and a half hours ago. Can't wait to see how this day wil end. Maybe a meteorite will crash into my apartament.
Maybe the meteorite will change your answers to right answers if theu wrong and you pass 100%!!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Every. Single. Thing.

Final Destination 6!!!

Shops are shut on Sunday :(
no many shops don't shut on Sundays???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom