• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yuga is sweet but Yuga is ALWAYS hungry. I can't walk into the kitchen -even when I toss something in the trash- without him following me and begging for food.......yep that's what happens when your child has fur and four legs

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yuga is sweet but Yuga is ALWAYS hungry. I can't walk into the kitchen -even when I toss something in the trash- without him following me and begging for food.......yep that's what happens when your child has fur and four legs
Cats are grazers are you leaving a bowl of food out for him?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Jesus Christ. Our politicians have yet again gone against the vote of the people and voted to stop a WTO brexit.

The country voted to leave and we should have left on the 29th of March but the scum in parliament have delayed the process once and now it will be delayed again

David Cameron who called the referendum said what would happen if the people chose to leave. At 16 minutes in of this video the evidence is clear we would have two years to negotiate and leave on WTO terms. WTO terms is what people call a no deal brexit. This disproves any kind of lies from the remain side claiming that is not what the people voted for. It is exactly what the people voted for. They voted to leave. Yes or No question. These politicians are refusing to enact the result.

The traitors should hang for this.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Jesus Christ. Our politicians have yet again gone against the vote of the people and voted to stop a WTO brexit.

The country voted to leave and we should have left on the 29th of March but the scum in parliament have delayed the process once and now it will be delayed again

David Cameron who called the referendum said what would happen if the people chose to leave. At 16 minutes in of this video the evidence is clear we would have two years to negotiate and leave on WTO terms. WTO terms is what people call a no deal brexit. This disproves any kind of lies from the remain side claiming that is not what the people voted for. It is exactly what the people voted for. They voted to leave. Yes or No question. These politicians are refusing to enact the result.

The traitors should hang for this.
Time to move to the US! :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
im so goddamn tired of hearing about politics. my dad needs to get the **** off the internet, its making him so unbelievably hateful.

My dads like that as well, and it makes him so incredibly angry all the time, hence why i recommend Deoderant can to be used when they bend over ;) never fails to shock em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom