• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Gotta travel miles for Daisy to have her surgery today. She has lost a lot of weight over the last two days despite eating and drinking normally. My last rat who needed surgery, Pancake, was a fairly big rat whereas Daisy and her sister never really got very big.

With her size and her weight loss and the size of her lump i'm really concerned that she won't make it.

I feel awful half kind of hoping she doesnt. The vet has said they may not be entirely able to remove the whole lump which means she'll likely have a lesser life after her surgery.

My job is ending soon too and I'm not happy about that, stupid seasonal work. I need something else but the country is so ****ed you can't guarantee your place of employment will still be in business on a few months time. Ive had two other jobs this year and both companies have gone bust and things don't seem to be getting any better.

Astral Chain is out tomorrow and I'd like nothing more than to curl up with what I think will be an incredible game but I won't be free to play it until bloody Wednesday.

There's also no food in the house and I don't have time to go and get more.

I'm not sleeping well either so things feel way more stressful than they probably are. Still doesn't help with how i'm feeling though.

Meeeh.

A Direct may help to cheer me up... *psst* talking to you, Nintendo.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My friend who wanted to leave her current job. She got what she wanted. Now she's complaining about the new job as well and is planning on sabotaging it. It's not really a new job but the place she works at is for people who have problems and they place people to other locations to work. But she's abusing that system as hell. On the otherhand, she doesn't work there for no reason.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Bloody grits. Where to start?

I guess the long and short of it is this was one of those days where every second insecure twit felt they needed to assert their opinion and pretend like they know better than me to feel big about themselves.

I do so relish these days. Helps me keep perspective and remain thankful I'm not that witless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom