• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Unskippable YouTube ads which because you watched the whole thing it assumed you like the ad so it shows up again and again and agsin

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't get much sleep last night, so that sucked. I mainly blame a frog that decided to get close to my window or something. It just sat there and croaked for hours. So annoying! I at least got some sleep, and that's better than nothing. Coffee is the main reason I'm even awake right now.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
For years now, my Wii U has been defunct. Every time I try to sync the gamepad, I get an error. I always thought that the gamepad was broken, but all this time, it was the base console.

I got a Wii U gamepad and it cost me 100 bucks, but it does work but apparently I found out that, yes, the error was within the base console. I will try to sell the gamepad to someone else but I have no high hopes.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Was within 15 minutes of finishing my six hour long download when my ISP decided I don't need unlimited high speed internet this evening.

It just said "please wait" for over an hour, before I turned it off. It was making a bunch of whirring and crunching noises, so I'm guessing it's something to do with the fan.
late response and im sorry for like swooping in with a lengthy response but this description speaks to me deeply and i am way too familiar with this issue. that sounds like a typical instance of windows destroying the harddrive. assuming you're on 10, which is sadly very common in my experience. chances of it happening are greater if your computer is old enough to have gotten the free upgrade to 10 (age factor + not being designed for yhe aggressive disk use generated by the os), but i know of it happening to newer computers too.

the hard drive is likely damaged on your computer. speaking from experience, you can consider replacing the drive with another one, or less desirably, replace the entire computer. they also sell powered cables that connect to the internal hard drive's port, once detatched from the computer, (theyre called sata iirc) to a usb so you can get your data off it and transfer it to your new one.

this description speaks to me deeply and i am way too familiar with this issue. that sounds like a typical instance of windows destroying the harddrive.

Damn. I better start saving.
It came with Windows 10 preinstalled, but has had a lot of problems anyway (none of the ports work properly and it crashed pretty often).
I should be getting it checked out tomorrow anyway, but thanks for the warning (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom