• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Hello friends. You know the think you're NOT supposed to do? Like THROWING IN THE LAuNDRY WITHOuT CHECKING THE LAuNDRY BOX FIRST. Like I didn't do! And what did I throw in the washing machine my FREAKING 3DS bag with SD cards for OoT3D and ALBW. I was too tired and depressed to throw in the effort of checking the laundry bag beforehand because I'm STuPID.

So lucky they're alright

Ninja

Well well well
One of my coworkers really messed up the inventory spreadsheets today, which indirectly got my GM to vent to me. Really annoying because when he’s in a bad mood the whole place is a drag.

I pulled my shoulder yesterday, and now I'm paying for it. Also, I couldn't find my glasses this morning, so I'm using one of my back up pairs.

Everything. Every single ****ing thing that could go wrong has gone wrong today.

Ruined dinner, people shouting at me, getting stuck in the rain, people being in my way. So. Many. Things. They eventually broke me and i got very upset.

":kawaii::kawaii: here's your ticket :kawaii::kawaii: enjoy your ride :kawaii::kawaii: i hope you have a good time today:kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:"

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I made a bet for Easy Allies hall of greats that I'd ask a girl out if a japanese game from the 90's is going to make it in.

(japanese games from the 90's always makes it in. seriously like 80% of the games in right now are japanese games from the 90's)

then what gets in

a japanese game from 2000. (phantasy star online)

so close.

not that I completely mind, since asking people out is scary

still, though.

I made a bet for Easy Allies hall of greats that I'd ask a girl out if a japanese game from the 90's is going to make it in.

(japanese games from the 90's always makes it in. seriously like 80% of the games in right now are japanese games from the 90's)

then what gets in

a japanese game from 2000. (phantasy star online)

so close.

not that I completely mind, since asking people out is scary

still, though.

Ah dont worry you should still ask her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom