• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
This stupid post restriction despite having several posts already, but they don't count because I'm only here to play mafia games so I'm making a post I really don't want to, because I shouldn't have to. It's completely ridiculous that you don't allow users to be auto confirmed if they don't do it in certain areas.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The second BOTW DLC. Just finished dealing with only having a quarter heart for the last three hours? Run around the entire overworld trying to find a dozen distinct locations using only vague landmarks!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
There's this one person at my job who I'm sure are related, maybe even sibling, to one person I really, really don't want to meet. They look too much alike for it to be a coincidence. Not only do I have to be reminded of her almost every single day, I'm also dead nervous that she might show up for something.

My pharmacy. Seriously they need to be fired, one of my pills was changed from once a day to twice a day two months ago, and they are still filling the script without even noticing the change. If I was there, I would have them fired. Now I have to deal with this bull****, and ****ing pain in the ass toothache.

Im still not happy with how Netflix has buggered up Evangelion, also Netflix has removed the Pokemon X&Y and XYZ series.

Also i'm sick of people being mean to each other and making people i know upset.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I get an obscene number of spam calls and texts about me missing student loan repayment options. Even though I'm in school, taking out loans.

It's ****ing annoying, and those numbers get insta-blocked. While I have qualms with my government, at least it doesn't act like a school of piranhas when it comes to student loans. They usually just send a letter or e-mail if it's really important.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
my phone has been NOTHING But scam calls and It's really getting me real bugged. This is why i never except calls unless it's someone I know. Makes it hard if I get a call back for a job and I decide It's a scam, or I think It's real qnd It's a scam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom