• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
No cooking instructions on food!! Like my mum brought some fishcakes for dinner but theres no cooking instructions on them!!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No cooking instructions on food!! Like my mum brought some fishcakes for dinner but theres no cooking instructions on them!!
Cook them until they are crispy but not burned. Fishcakes usually take around 20 mins in a fan assisted oven at temp 180C.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was writing something and I had the whole structure of the piece perfectly figured out as I was writing, like down to a T -- I knew how everything was going to go and fit together. I still remember the general outline, but there is a particular train of thought I was on for a segment of it and I ended one paragraph and completely forgot what I had envisioned for the next. It sucks that my mind goes faster than I can type, and once the fingers catch up the mind is elsewhere... I've stared at my screen for 15 minutes with no progress.

Ninja

Well well well
Humidity is disgusting :sweating:

I thought you said humanity, take my like anyway!

Managing sucks sometimes. We have so many events going on right now and this is my second day in a row working 14 hours. Four more days and I get a day off.

Doesn’t help that the big boss doesn’t want to replace a manager who quit and two chefs. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom