• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Me and a couple of friends went to the range to go shooting. That's not what annoyed me, that was a blast (pardon the pun), what annoyed me is one of my buddy's girlfriends complaining about constantly reloading magazines, but every time we offered to let her shoot our stuff, she'd say, "No, I don't want to."

Well then why'd she bother going then? There's only one reason to go to a gun range, and that's to shoot guns. -_-

Reactions: Dio

Zachie

Moo
My store manager only gave me 11 hours this week & even cancelled one of the shifts.. after I did like 30 hours last week and 38 the week before???

what'd they do to mess it up? i was kind of thinking about getting it at some point... umu

Instead of optimising it properly they just halved everything.

Cut the framerate in half, took a lot of the effects out like rain hitting the ground, broke the lighting. It just looks awful when you compare it to the PS4 version. No reason Switch couldn't have run the full thing when it can run BotW

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Bloodstained reminds me of another thing that annoys me. Final Fantasy XV is on other consoles, but switch owners get the pocket edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom