• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Trying to face the fact that I should stop isolating myself and escape into the video game world and try to interact with the real world and real people because video games can only sustain your loneliness for a finite amount of time. But I don't wanna ... :(

Take your time with it is the best thing i could say, people are fickle and ever changing, i think you'll do fine once you get out there but it's tough to start, i hope that you can do it Sheikah ^^

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Trying to face the fact that I should stop isolating myself and escape into the video game world and try to interact with the real world and real people because video games can only sustain your loneliness for a finite amount of time. But I don't wanna ... :(

I wish you all of the luck. And I know you can do it. You'll make plenty of friends.

You already have a lot of friends, us.

My legs, I keep falling down because either they're numb, or they hurt like hell.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
You already have a lot of friends, us.

awwww :hug: lotta love to you. I was tho referring to irl people, in that 'I should really go outside more'. Kinda more like that, if you
know what I mean.

On topic: Then what happened. I went grocery shopping and then on my way home met crazy biker, chatty lady and pissed off drunk people. So much for irl, huh ...

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
On topic: Then what happened. I went grocery shopping and then on my way home met crazy biker, chatty lady and pissed off drunk people. So much for irl, huh ...

Yeah, IRL is full of crazy people...

Yeah, IRL is full of crazy people...

I have no idea what you mean

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom