• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I woke up with a bad stomach ache and had to throw up. When I'm done working for today I'm going to take a rest.

Get to feeling better soon.

And, um, please try to ignore the quarantine tent being erected around where you life. It's standard procedure.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Persona 4: Dancing all night is
1) still not on Ps4
2) actually on Ps4 as part of the collection which is like 1.000 SEK
3) playable with PSTV which has disappeared.

cravings.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
People who say I'm cold and heartless. If I don't trust you, why would I open up? Distance is good. It protects.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I just came across a spider in my house that literally looked like a crab, and I screamed so loud that the neighbors definitely think I’m getting murdered. I had to act quickly and get it with a paper towel (which I hate to do, vacuuming is best) and the thing actually CRUNCHED when I squished it!! Beyond horrified.

PS Sorry @Satan love you<3 :sweat:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Sick and tired of Kingdom Come enemies run up to me naked and trying to fist fight me.

I'm wearing full plate armor with a longsword. Let's just say the only reason it's not outright bothering me is that they die very quickly. You don't tend to survive in a fight for very long if you don't bring a weapon or protection.

I just came across a spider in my house that literally looked like a crab, and I screamed so loud that the neighbors definitely think I’m getting murdered. I had to act quickly and get it with a paper towel (which I hate to do, vacuuming is best) and the thing actually CRUNCHED when I squished it!! Beyond horrified.

PS Sorry @Satan love you<3 :sweat:

Nope nope nope nope nope nope noooooope!

I would have screamed too!

You're very brave for taking a paper towel to it, I would have taken a hammer to it!

****ING WHAT?!

Netflix are redubbing Neon Genesis Evangelion?! What the **** for?!

Why Netflix? Why can't you just use the original dub? You paid the money to stream it, why do you have to mess with it?

This is the first time hundreds of thousands of people are likely gonna see this anime and you redub it?

Don't you realise that with such a large and newly introduced fanbase that you're not just controlling the future but also destroying the past?!

You absolute muppets!!

Zachie

Moo
The current nightfill manager at my work is on holidays so they needed someone to fill in, but the usual person is doing something else because our duty manager quit.. so I offered to step up but they went with someone else and they also gave me a couple shifts in charge but the person they got to do it mostly doesn't want to do it and just keeps stressing himself and everyone else out and not listening to other people & their advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom