• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
There was a kitten left outside in front of where I work, nobody would take it, my manager wouldn't let us bring it inside because it is against company policy, I tried calling the humane society but they were closed until like around now, they opened at 1 PM EST today. It was hot out and I found out earlier the kitten died in the heat. It's terrible that it died, and I'm beyond mad at my manager, I'm like ****ing livid right now.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
There was a kitten left outside in front of where I work, nobody would take it, my manager wouldn't let us bring it inside because it is against company policy, I tried calling the humane society but they were closed until like around now, they opened at 1 PM EST today. It was hot out and I found out earlier the kitten died in the heat. It's terrible that it died, and I'm beyond mad at my manager, I'm like ****ing livid right now.
Uhh report ypur manager to the police fpr cruelty to animals!!!

Poor kitten, :( . I would either sue the company or quit my job if I were you. Then again that's why I don't have a job, :P.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
guess who is not gonna finish his personal project by his preferred deadline because he got sick

I hope you get to feeling better!

That manager needs to be reported to the police. That is inhumane.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Not having internet for the past few days.
Our ISP has a deal with AT&T to provide cellular based internet. However in doing so the bulk sim cards that they bought from AT&T appear in the system as unowned (even though the ISP has a deal with them).

Last week, AT&T decided to clean up all their "moochers" and ended up frying the sim cards of 25,000 customers of my ISP and several other similar ISPs. To top things off they broke the auto activation tool so AT&T has to manually activate the new cards. So my family will be without internet for a while... sigh

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I had made plans with my siblings to go see Detective Pikachu because its the only day I have off before my sister moves out and I was really excited. My brother had to work but acted like he could easily get his shift covered and told us today would work. Turns out, he couldn't get off and waited until the last second to tell me. I'm just hella annoyed because this is the second time he's done this. The first time he actually picked up a shift even though we had plans.

Zachie

Moo
I checked MyColes after having 2 days off bc I twisted my ankle & they cut 2 hours off my shift for today :[

What annoyed me today was a coworker, who I thought was a friend, publicly humiliating me and calling me a f***ing weirdo all because I talk to her. All I've been is nice and apparently asking how her family who are ill are doing, is crossing a line. She told me that they weren't good, what freaking human who actually cares, wouldn't ask how they are doing.
Had I known that I was going to be told to never speak to her again, I wouldn't have tried to be a friend in the first place.
People are the F***ing worst!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
What annoyed me today was a coworker, who I thought was a friend, publicly humiliating me and calling me a f***ing weirdo all because I talk to her. All I've been is nice and apparently asking how her family who are ill are doing, is crossing a line. She told me that they weren't good, what freaking human who actually cares, wouldn't ask how they are doing.
Had I known that I was going to be told to never speak to her again, I wouldn't have tried to be a friend in the first place.
People are the F***ing worst!
Thats ridiculous!!! I bet if you didnt ask shed be saying you dont care!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom