• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Someone trying to convince me this morning that I am a good person.

I know I'm not. I own the terrible things I've done and the people I've hurt.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Okay so my PS2 memory card arrived so I can finally play Persona 4 (and have done so for the last 2 hrs, yay) .. but occasionally, the Ps2 (bought in 2006) doesn't read the disc OR the memory card meaning I will have to polish the lens and blow the MC slot now and then... So I'm supposed to lay this game for like 80 hours while consistently worrying that the disc might fail on me. And also, it seems to work better when the Ps2 is in this really awkward specific place on the couch arm .........

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
It sounds like your PS2 is suffering a hardware failure in the disk reader.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Apparently my bill for Persona 4 was due the 20th. I got like bill hubris and was like 'oooh, they're usually on the 28th or whatever lmao."

sucks to be forgetful little me

Zachie

Moo
Was meant to do 3 hours, ended up doing 10. Got called in early and then attacked bc stuff wasn't done properly last night & I had done some of it so apparently it was my fault the rest didn't get done. Explained the situation, didn't even get an apology. I'm exhausted.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Was meant to do 3 hours, ended up doing 10. Got called in early and then attacked bc stuff wasn't done properly last night & I had done some of it so apparently it was my fault the rest didn't get done. Explained the situation, didn't even get an apology. I'm exhausted.
ugh stupid work!! my work lets people go with no notice so everyone's tryna cover them but they don't make lists of whos volunteered to cover so everyone comes in and there too many staff....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom