• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Ganon's Tower in tww. Jyst ****ing have me play the whole game through again for gods sake. The most annoying dungeon. Triforce shard quest was a time waster already jesus christ

Work..and the lies being told to us. Now everybody has been informed work ends Oct the first. So yeah great job mother****ers!

Let them have it on the last day hun. Let them know how much they suck!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Okay, another thing that bothered me. In spite of my alarm, I was in a pretty jovial mood today.

As I leave from work, I go down my usual route. But there was this one asshole in an old, black, beat down Ford truck that I know for a fact runs fine.

He's ahead of me at the stop sign. This moron wasted 5 minutes of my time by staying put at the stop sign, despite there being ample opportunities where he could have proceeded from the intersection.

I honked once, nothing. I honked again, nothing. After 3 straight minutes of me just leaning on my horn and him not budging, I said, "**** it," and turned around and went home by a different route.

And just so we're clear, this guy's truck works fine, and for some reason in my town, so many people think a 2 way stop is a 4 way stop, and you'd be shocked by how many people are stopped at a stop sign, thinking they're at a red light.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Work in general. A long, slow day that was pointless to work.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Rain. Way, way too much rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom