• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Downloading FFX for the switch and it's abysmal loading time. was at 2 hours just a bit ago now it's saying it will take 6 more. Exuuuuuuuuuussse ME?

I keep forgetting to put the recycling bin out... it is emptied only every 2 weeks, i've forgotten for the last month and i've just forgot again and now it is too late for another two weeks. I am drowning in recycling :(

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I got texted this morning (a link to a song) from a guy that I'm not sure where I'm at with. We have very different political views, which is fine(ish) but he had a very iffy reaction to me coming out, and just had a bit of a douchy behavior from time to time, and it really hurt me. But it was five years ago and I really want to believe that he has changed since then. (Like, his new girlfriend (who's awesome) could give him some new perspectives.) I don't want to judge people and assume that they don't change and grow up over the years. And I've known him for 11 years and I know that he has a heart that he just buries under a lot of attitude.
So I'm just not sure what to think. It was just a song recommendation, but it gave me all these feelings.

( What really annoyed me though is that the song sucked haha :ananger: )

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Whoever thought group assignments were a good idea should burn for eternity....

Ignoring the fact that I think groups are great ways for students to learn and will hopefully use them frequently in my classroom.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Got a call at 1 am from my coworker telling me she wasn’t gonna come in today. I didn’t know who to call to open the store with me so I immediately went into work so I can try and get everything ready. I ended up opening the entire store by myself and pretty much did 3 different positions by myself until 6 am. Lucky it is a holiday so a bunch of kids came in to help us in the morning so in the end it wasn’t too bad. It was still very frustrating and stressful though.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
24c is the temperature I keep my apartment at...
Unfortunately in my appartment the tmeps go up very fast because I have a flat roof and the sun full on my windows. I live on the top floor so I get the full blow of heat. If it would be 24C in my appartment all summer long it would be fine but nope....

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Unfortunately in my appartment the tmeps go up very fast because I have a flat roof and the sun full on my windows. I live on the top floor so I get the full blow of heat. If it would be 24C in my appartment all summer long it would be fine but nope....
Makes sense

It’s already getting around the 30s C here and I’m not ready for it. My electricity usage has already doubled in the last couple days.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Why on earth does the dlc for xenoverse 2 take longer than the base game to download
Edit: I think our internet is being throttled or something. Smash bros went from a 2 hour download to 38 hours. What the absolute ******* is this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom