• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Reached my Mobile Data limit 6 days before the end of my billing cycle because my home internet that I'm paying big money for wasn't working and I didn't realize it. This is not even the first time this has happened.

Got dragged out of my bed to go to the cinema. I was stuck in a little car with people chatting and i just wasnt in the mood and everyone had bad breath and i got travel sick because they took the long way there to play PoGo.

The film was meh too. I just couldnt be chewed but apparently going out is supposed to help, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
rdr2horses.png

Also my ride home from work was 30 minutes late so I got to stand around in a windstorm like a lump this afternoon.

Ninja

Well well well
Was supposed to get into work at 9am today. Manager called out sick so I’m here at 7am by myself all day and we’re forecasted to do $30k in sales by 3pm. ****, and it’s day 8 in a row.

Good thing it’s my Friday.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The higher up was there this morning. We were told he would be here today to explain to us why things happened and would answer questions. But that ***** left early in silence and said that everything we should know was already been told. No questions would be answered. What kinda mentality is this???

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Apparently, standard procedure in the audio labs is to erase projects after their final grade.

I wish I would have known that before going to campus early to get a copy of my A+ project to show to some friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom