• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
That tank level in CoD:WW2. Anyone who has played the game knows which one I mean.

That is, hands down, the worst tank driving experience I have ever had in a video game.

Still bummed that the BotW modding community seems like unpleasant people
I hope I didn't kill your enthusiasm with my complaining earlier. I'm sure there are good people within the community, but I just have had really bad experiences with the people at the forefront. Please don't let my anger ruin things for you; there are some really humble people within the BotW modding community too, but they're usually the low profile people who aren't really recognized.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I hope I didn't kill your enthusiasm with my complaining earlier. I'm sure there are good people within the community, but I just have had really bad experiences with the people at the forefront. Please don't let my anger ruin things for you; there are some really humble people within the BotW modding community too, but they're usually the low profile people who aren't really recognized.

Thanks for your reply! I just get butted by the actual situation in and of itself, the "this person you thought good of, well they did this and this." (okay I didn't really personally connect with those people but still.)

Juat had one of the worst dreams of my life.

:(

Oh no !! Glad you're awake now tho <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom