• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I've been really thrilled about some recent ideas I got for interpreting some game lore, and in my excitement, I was bouncing some of them off of a friend, only to find out that I guess I've been pissing him off for being so passionate about it. Feel like just terminating the entire thing now. Feels like he killed it. Two months of looking at things from various angles, and I just don't feel like dealing with it right now.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I've been really thrilled about some recent ideas I got for interpreting some game lore, and in my excitement, I was bouncing some of them off of a friend, only to find out that I guess I've been pissing him off for being so passionate about it. Feel like just terminating the entire thing now. Feels like he killed it. Two months of looking at things from various angles, and I just don't feel like dealing with it right now.
Don't let this stop you! If he can't stand you being so passionate about it then he's not even worth your time when it comes to this. Like @KingPollux said just post them here ;) I know for sure people over here will appreciate it :)

Ninja

Well well well
Had this flying monstrosity fly at me while watching crime murder shows and now I have a large bug bite on my side.

Better call Special Victims Unit.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
An empty can felt out of the trash bin and yep....hit my finger so I got a cut. Not a deep one and I didn't even notice until I saw some blood. Of course the bleeding always make it looks like a vampire party

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My mentor teacher taught his students the lesson I'm supposed to be giving them next week. He also did so much to teach them, like using a graphic organizer and had a performance based assessment at the end. For a while, I had no clue what to teach them or how.

Figured out a way to use the STAD model, which focuses on putting students in a group and giving them a shared goal to work towards (i.e getting a small reward). He said it was good, and when I asked him how he'd want to group the kids, he told me to get rid of the groups and have them do the activity individually. So I won't be using a STAD model....

At this point, I'm just gonna end up lecturing the kids and if that's what he wants, then fine.

Man, I feel like I'm always complaining about mentor teachers.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I won't say this annoyed me but I woke up with a dream in which both my mom and my oldest brother appeared. It was a funny dream in general and a good way to start my day but these two specific people are no longer alive and will never be in my life ever again so that made me sad.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I’m here if you need anything. Can’t say I would be much help, but I’ll try.
You saying this is already a huge help my friend. I still deal with the sudden death of my oldest brother one month and a half ago. I know it will get better even though it never fully heals. But never underestimate yourself ;) Don't think you're unsignificant or not helpful :hug::hug::hug:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I won't say this annoyed me but I woke up with a dream in which both my mom and my oldest brother appeared. It was a funny dream in general and a good way to start my day but these two specific people are no longer alive and will never be in my life ever again so that made me sad.
<3

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
iTunes duplicated a bunch of songs on my phone for no reason and it's driving my ocd crazy.

This happens to me way too often, and it drives me insane. I always forget how to get the duplicates off my phone too, and :mad::mad::mad:

My neighbor has a very loud voice and yesterday he was talking to someone around midnight and boy the guy is loud as ****!
But what did he say?

Addition 2019-04-03:
Missing the train by only a minute, and of course the next train has a couple of minutes delay so you would have made the first train if it had that same amount of delay >:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom