• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

If it's something here on the forum, I might be able to help you out.

I can't edit the title of my introduction to the forum name. I spelled Introduction wrong and can't change it lol! It is being moderated before it's public. Can I change it after it's been approved?? lol. Reallyy would love to show I have education above 2nd grade LOL!! Thanks for offering <3

I can't edit the title of my introduction to the forum name. I spelled Introduction wrong and can't change it lol! It is being moderated before it's public. Can I change it after it's been approved?? lol. Reallyy would love to show I have education above 2nd grade LOL!! Thanks for offering <3
I don't have access to the moderation queue as I'm not moderation staff, but when it gets approved, you should be able to edit the title I think. If you edit the opening post of the thread and go to "more options" the field for the title should be at the top, I believe. If that doesn't work, you can ask one of the mods to fix it for you.

The moderation queue's filter is because of a lot of spam bots we've been getting lately; I apologize for the inconvenience.

I don't have access to the moderation queue as I'm not moderation staff, but when it gets approved, you should be able to edit the title I think. If you edit the opening post of the thread and go to "more options" the field for the title should be at the top, I believe. If that doesn't work, you can ask one of the mods to fix it for you.

The moderation queue's filter is because of a lot of spam bots we've been getting lately; I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'll try what you suggested if not I'll ask a mod to save me of my embarrassment lol! Don't worry I totally understand, have to keep this forum full of actual active members! Thank you for your help :) :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I fixed it for you ;)

I woke up 2 minutes before my alarm this morning. That kind of thing always makes me want to go back to bed.
Exactly this happened to me this morning too, I feel your pain.

annoyed by the fact that Australia has some ridiculous time zone difference which means I will be sleepy during the whole weekend I guess...

Ninja

Well well well
Sometimes my job is like a high school. Some people just gossip and never admit **** to your face.

I am normally extremely calm however sometimes one thing can ruin my vibe for the day.

Salem

SICK
Weeks Ago, I got transferred to a new Department, until now I wasn't given any major work to do, I feel like an idiot.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Super grumpy because I slept horribly last night.

Also.. I love Spring, but the one negative thing that it brings is SPIDERS. One of the fast, creepy black ones was running across my bedroom floor last night. Can’t believe after one day of nice weather they’re already here D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom