• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How some of my coworkers act like little kids. Don't be a jerk and just do trhe task you've been given for the day. That shouldn't be so hard. We all have to do different tasks and some of us do the same ones day in and day out for years so don't complain and ***** about doing the same task two days in a row!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
For Valentines Day, I planned to frame a picture of me and my girlfriend. I was walking up the stairs WHEN I DROPPED THE FRAME! It broke, so now my plan is to superglue it and hope the tragic aesthetic works.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Had a frustrating shift at work and i dont wanna go back
Awww come here and lemme give you a bear hug!

I had a relaxed day. I felt very sad because of my brother who passed away two weeks ago. And one of my coworkers was so stupid! She totally forgot my lower back pain and why I can't preform certain tasks for a while until I know I can. She's nice but sometimes she has the mentality of a caveman!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's such nice weather and I'm having a cold. It's always around this time I either get a cold or hayfever starts to kick in. One would think it's not the time of the year yet but with temps rising this fast it's no fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom