• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

It took me one and a half hours to finish meal and it was painful. Also mentally difficult. I was exhausted in the end

It took me one and a half hours to finish meal and it was painful. Also mentally difficult. I was exhausted in the end
I usually make burgers or wraps on Mondays in order to avoid this.

My annoyance of today: The enormous amount of emails I received at work during the holiday. It literally took me one hour to only process the mails about appointments.

That lots of people are already bailing out on their new years resolutions. every year, the first weeks are very busy at the swimming pool because lots of people want to do more sports/lose weight. But we are now in mid February and it is so much quieter already. People are weak.

also: Why is the water so damn cold every time you jump into a swimming pool? :eek:

Edit: Sorry for the double post, but on a positive note: It means that many users are not annoyed! :)

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Minecraft has gotten even more unstable since the recent update. I really don't want to to go the way of splatoon where the only thing keeping it alive is cause my other friends are on it.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
When you say recent update do you mean snapshot update or the update aquatic? cuz snapshots are gonna be buggy as hell
No idea, whatever the most recent one was has caused the game to freeze for a solid 5-10 minutes ever now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom