• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Speaking as having done this for 8 years, we are literally nothing but numbers to them, if they can say "is in work" or "is on a training course" it means they don't get crap for not forcing us onto it, my current advisor keeps saying i should do volunteer work with a group i don't get along with, they legit don't care about anyone so long as they can tick us off a list

Yeah. At least the person i spoke to today seemed to feel bad about not being able to help me.

But yeah. We are nothing but numbers and it doesnt matter if we're miserable as long as we get ticket off.

Horrible state of the world.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yeah. At least the person i spoke to today seemed to feel bad about not being able to help me.

But yeah. We are nothing but numbers and it doesnt matter if we're miserable as long as we get ticket off.

Horrible state of the world.

nothing to do with the world, the type of program such as job seekers/universal credit are all just plain ole rotten, i was chatting about this with my parents and they remember a friend who constantly had this type of issue with the advisors never wanting to help or do anything. Moment she got into work they started saying that they did it all and she should recommend them (the advisors and job centre) to all her friends struggling, her words were and i quote "**** off you pricks you couldn't even help me and i'm healthy, you all sit there acting smug when in truth it was all my own work and determination to get to where i am" They literally tried to sanction her for it and she told em to piss off again.

nothing to do with the world, the type of program such as job seekers/universal credit are all just plain ole rotten, i was chatting about this with my parents and they remember a friend who constantly had this type of issue with the advisors never wanting to help or do anything. Moment she got into work they started saying that they did it all and she should recommend them (the advisors and job centre) to all her friends struggling, her words were and i quote "**** off you pricks you couldn't even help me and i'm healthy, you all sit there acting smug when in truth it was all my own work and determination to get to where i am" They literally tried to sanction her for it and she told em to piss off again.

Good on her. More people need to tell them all that.

Honestly the most depressing thing for me was the the feeling i got when i realized i lost my last job and would bre reliant on the job centre again. Really messed me with for a while

Well up until now the last job i had ended in september and since then i've refused to go back on the dole because the times i've been on it have been the most miserable i've ever had.

And given my mental health atm going back on the dole may have ended me so since september ive not had any income at all. All the while paying for meds and food and my half of the bills which i cant do anymore.

It shouldnt be that i dont sign on for benefits to help me to survive because it'd probably make me do myself in.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My deceased brother (he died yesterday morning) was fanatic when it comes to gaming. He posted several gameplays on youtube. On the last video he made (a day before his passing) he said he needed to see a Doctor immidiatly because something inside his body was wrong. But instead of doing so he never did. That makes me so angry! I know it won't help anymore but I'm like **** you! If only you would've contact them as you said you would. I found out today because I watched that video.

My deceased brother (he died yesterday morning) was fanatic when it comes to gaming. He posted several gameplays on youtube. On the last video he made (a day before his passing) he said he needed to see a Doctor immidiatly because something inside his body was wrong. But instead of doing so he never did. That makes me so angry! I know it won't help anymore but I'm like **** you! If only you would've contact them as you said you would. I found out today because I watched that video.

I am so sorry. I understand how you feel. My grandma never told us she had cancer and suddenly one day she told us she had to go to the hospital and not to ask questions. The doctor told us she was in the final stages of cancer and we were so shocked! She never even looked ill and kept it from us until it was too late.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am so sorry. I understand how you feel. My grandma never told us she had cancer and suddenly one day she told us she had to go to the hospital and not to ask questions. The doctor told us she was in the final stages of cancer and we were so shocked! She never even looked ill and kept it from us until it was too late.
The worst part is my brother was way too stubborn to even admit he had to go to a doctor. He used to do gameplays and posted them on youtube. In the final streaming he did (it was recorded a day before his death) he said he had to call a doctor because he was in a gruesome pain and yet he still DID NOT. That makes me angry and sad at the same time. I'm like "dude, why didn;t you call a doctor in time?!"

The worst part is my brother was way too stubborn to even admit he had to go to a doctor. He used to do gameplays and posted them on youtube. In the final streaming he did (it was recorded a day before his death) he said he had to call a doctor because he was in a gruesome pain and yet he still DID NOT. That makes me angry and sad at the same time. I'm like "dude, why didn;t you call a doctor in time?!"
My grandma was the same way. It's something many of us do. Maybe we think we're invincible? Maybe we think it's something that will get better without action? I'm not sure, but this happens to so many people because we take for granted the signs our bodies give us more often than actually heeding them. I completely understand your anger. I know nothing can really ease the pain and my words can't do much, but know that you're not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom