• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Fairly sure he was just unsure whether or not you were suicidal, and was just saying that as a just in case thing.
That said, it's not like saying that helps much either when dealing with someone contemplating suicide.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My coworkers sent me wishing well messages. One of them was told I was out with the flu.... So I explained it wasn't the freaking flu but lower back pain. I wish it were the flu. Once lower back pain kicks in you can bet it will happen more often.

Zachie

Moo
My store manager cut a bunch of hours and moved on of the people to a day shift and didn't bother to replace any of it when the hours went back up.. even though the person he moved was meant to be around to split, so the load didn't even get started on until 4:30.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Counsellor job coach cant help me find a better job because im currently working T_T

Oh my god this pisses me off sooo freaking much

When i scored a job (part-time) i was told i'd still be eligible for JSA and thus eligible for help finding either another part time job or a full time job but the moment i got accepted to the part time job they cut contact and said nope on your own, you ain't our problem anymore.

Honestly best you could do Spirit is just stop showing up to work and cite mental health reasons and if the counsellor moans ask why you were refused health during a stressful time

Oh my god this pisses me off sooo freaking much

When i scored a job (part-time) i was told i'd still be eligible for JSA and thus eligible for help finding either another part time job or a full time job but the moment i got accepted to the part time job they cut contact and said nope on your own, you ain't our problem anymore.

Honestly best you could do Spirit is just stop showing up to work and cite mental health reasons and if the counsellor moans ask why you were refused health during a stressful time

If i keep going the way i'm going im gonna end up on damn disability anyway.

It's so ****. They only other help they can offer is a course to help 'keep me in work' which is like trying to tell me to be happy about being miserable.

Yes i have a job but i dont like it and it isn't bringing in enough money since i have to pay to get there every day while on an introductory wage so i'm barely even breaking even.

So knowing all of that they still wont help me.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
If i keep going the way i'm going im gonna end up on damn disability anyway.

It's so ****. They only other help they can offer is a course to help 'keep me in work' which is like trying to tell me to be happy about being miserable.

Yes i have a job but i dont like it and it isn't bringing in enough money since i have to pay to get there every day while on an introductory wage so i'm barely even breaking even.

So knowing all of that they still wont help me.

Speaking as having done this for 8 years, we are literally nothing but numbers to them, if they can say "is in work" or "is on a training course" it means they don't get crap for not forcing us onto it, my current advisor keeps saying i should do volunteer work with a group i don't get along with, they legit don't care about anyone so long as they can tick us off a list

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom