• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hoogvliet and Hoogvliet, somehow there are two of them at about 3 minutes cycling distance.
Jumbo is my preferred supermarket, but that's probably because I worked there for about 8 years... AH is just stupidly expensive.

Hope that this hasn't anything to do with your new job? You definitely do not suck. :pikalove:
hey I like Jumbo too! I always go there to run errands. Many of the Emté supermarkets over here turn into jumbo as well and some into coop

I dont think i like starting work so late in the evening for only a few hours.
I find it difficult to use the time before work for something useful, when you know that you still have to work that day. When I had evening shifts, most of the time I was just sleeping until late...

The...... Internet... at... the......... office........ was...... so......... ****ing........ slo *connection interrupted* :mad:
It really cost me a lot of time wasted on waiting, staring at a white screen.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
When I got home yesterday I was brutally assaulted by the smell of disgusting tater tots.... I had to escape to my room and bathe in Febreze. Tater tots are nasty and they smell worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom