• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So last week my coworker asked me for a date and it would be next week on sunday. He'll have to be in my hometown for a football game and yesterday he suddenly cancelled the date saying the game was postponed. Of course it's not! And today he was hiding at work. Hello! How old are you? 12? Well not my loss but his :whistle:

My ears. The annoying sound in my ears

giphy.gif

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Why can't people respond to text messages in a timely fashion? Lost around two hours of work waiting for a message today, and was anxiously awaiting a reply from my family for most of the day, until I finally decided to call. Seriously, my biggest pet peeve. Why do people have phones if they aren't going to use them?

Why can't people respond to text messages in a timely fashion? Lost around two hours of work waiting for a message today, and was anxiously awaiting a reply from my family for most of the day, until I finally decided to call. Seriously, my biggest pet peeve. Why do people have phones if they aren't going to use them?
Then you should not be texting me either, I generally take more than a couple of hours too before replying. If it is urgent I expect people to call.

Why would a colleague fish for information instead of just asking it right away? It is not secret information, we are both adults, we have no reason to be afraid of each other/managers... I mean, come on... it is annoying and it serves no purpose.

Also annoyed because I am getting unlucky lately with customs/tax from orders outside of the EU.

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i try and text back asap, but will say if i aint got credit you gonna have to wait or use other ways of getting in contact...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Then you should not be texting me either, I generally take more than a couple of hours too before replying. If it is urgent I expect people to call.

Why would a colleague fish for information instead of just asking it right away? It is not secret information, we are both adults, we have no reason to be afraid of each other/managers... I mean, come on... it is annoying and it serves no purpose.

Also annoyed because I am getting unlucky lately with customs/tax from orders outside of the EU.
When it's above €22,- there is a high change you have to pay taxes. When you order something, make sure they mark it as a gift or let your orders be send to you seperately. But I think you're already aware of this.

When it's above €22,- there is a high change you have to pay taxes. When you order something, make sure they mark it as a gift or let your orders be send to you seperately. But I think you're already aware of this.
I know, but especially from the US I got lucky quite often and did not have to pay anything, but not now. Chinese just lie about the value, which works too. But I also made an error thinking that Belarus was part of the EU...
Oh well, life's good if these are the things that you get annoyed about.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom