• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Smash 4 let me delete the mii fighters, which also removed them from the roster list. Smash Ultimate added them to my list when I "freed" them in World of Light because I want to be as thorough as possible, thanks of OCD. Well, Ultimate won't let me delete them. They're in my roster and can't be removed and it's driving me nuts. To bother my OCD even more, the mii fighter's inclusion redid all the rows of the roster and it's not a perfect square/rectangle anymore. Stupid mii fighters.

Smash 4 let me delete the mii fighters, which also removed them from the roster list. Smash Ultimate added them to my list when I "freed" them in World of Light because I want to be as thorough as possible, thanks of OCD. Well, Ultimate won't let me delete them. They're in my roster and can't be removed and it's driving me nuts. To bother my OCD even more, the mii fighter's inclusion redid all the rows of the roster and it's not a perfect square/rectangle anymore. Stupid mii fighters.

I think people would have still accepted the 'everyone is here' slant even if the Miis weren't there.

Annoying ugly things.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That stupid annoying neighbor AGAIN with his guitar. He is unemployed and as a pasttime he plays the guitar. Thatisn't a problem because he is very good at it. The problem however is that he plays the electric guitar and of course has an amplifier. And he turns the volume up. He made it a habit to play the guitar late in the evening. I confronted him once and asked if he would turn the volume down because I had to get up at 4am he said he would keep it in mind. Then he started again after a week. I wanted to confront him again but he acted like he didn't hear me knock at his door. But it was quiet when I went back home. Then he started again but stopped around 8.30 pm. And after a month or so he started AGAIN playing the guitar till late at night so I dropped a note in his mailbox. I explained there were little kids living in the flat and people who work and have to get up early. My neighbor below me works unregular shifts and doesn't work from mo-fri. So it was quiet for 5 months or so but last night the idiot started AGAIN. I went to his place and again ignoring me and it went quiet when I went home. Now I'm so fed up with this I'm going to file an official complaint at the housing association. It shouldn't be tough to simply turn the volume down. Especially at 10 or 11 pm! He also used to play at 2.30am!

Zachie

Moo
The Store Support Manager (basically assistant manager) at my work hates me and I have no idea why. I'm always one of the first she cuts when she has to prune hours. :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom