• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Zachie

Moo
Sometimes it feels like if myself and my friend aren't at work the drinks aisle will go to ****. We always leave it perfect but if we're not there it looks like garbage.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I realized my schools library has a copy of one of the most significant writers'of the history of education's book 15 minutes after the library closed. Guess my paper isn't gonna have that.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My grandma taking half the morning to explain that her hearing aid isnt working then its ok itss her brain thats not working and them she goes and repeats all this...

My phone battery is really starting to **** up. I knew it would happen eventually, because the iPhone 6 battery is just bad, but I was kind of expecting it to be awhile before it happened since the issue seemed emergent for people after iOS9, and I'm still on iOS8. The battery replacement is discounted through the end of the year, though, so I guess I should get on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom