• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
The fact that the 2 worst dancers did not go home tonight on Dancing with the Stars. I am so relieved that Evanna and Keo made it, but I am still mad that Demarkus and John went home tonight.

Zachie

Moo
my boss didn't do the roster correctly so my friend didn't know he was working & we were a person down :[

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My one coworker who is so full of herself she's giving my other coworker who mourns over her father's passing (he died a few years back last weekend so it's a tough time for her) ****. If the lady is sad and looks sad, don't go around and tell others that she's giving you nasty looks. For ****s sake don't make everybody's personal trauma's your own damn trauma.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This (RIP Chelsea Smile):

BXs4k.png

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Finished up doing what i needed to do in city centre then walked the entirely wrong direction and spent ten mins literally circly the block trying to find my starting point, actually walked past where i was wanting to go twice. Derpy brain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom