• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

funnier6

Courage~
:(
That can be comfy sometimes.
Though I don't really wear that out any where.

Sometimes...people just want that little extra layer up top while letting their legs breathe.
Didn’t realize this was such a controversial subject lol. Nice new name and avatar btw.

It just seems like a conflict of interest to me like are you cold or are you not? Makes me wonder how this gets rationalized. The last time I wore a jacket and shorts was about a year ago to take a picture of the snow outside cause it was 7 am and I was lazy though. Legs get colddd.

Reactions: Doc

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Didn’t realize this was such a controversial subject lol. Nice new name and avatar btw.

It just seems like a conflict of interest to me like are you cold or are you not? Makes me wonder how this gets rationalized. The last time I wore a jacket and shorts was about a year ago to take a picture of the snow outside cause it was 7 am and I was lazy though. Legs get colddd.

Thanks!

There are times when I'm not necessarily cold but like my arms to be covered. Like if you're not cold, but like the feeling of a blanket you. Dunno if that makes sense. Lol.
Also, my legs don't get as cold as my torso.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Turns out the problem yesterday was with my headphones and not my phone, meaning I can listen to music as long as I use the headset from my computer. This wouldn't be too annoying on its own but the wire for them is longer than the ****ing world snake so I'm trying to not get tangled and make a **** of myself any more than usual.

Turns out the problem yesterday was with my headphones and not my phone, meaning I can listen to music as long as I use the headset from my computer. This wouldn't be too annoying on its own but the wire for them is longer than the ****ing world snake so I'm trying to not get tangled and make a **** of myself any more than usual.

Wrap them up in the middle with an elastic band.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We had a compulsory meeting at University where we had to go all the way there (about 40 mins each way) to sit in a room and be given two pieces of paper. One paper had our timetable and amount of credits for the semester on it and the other one was a template for the same thing which we had to complete by copying the same information from one page onto the other and then we had to give both pages back. So ****ing pointless.

Zachie

Moo
unknown.png

i got put in a queue

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Oh, Media Aesthetics professor, you want to chew me out publicly because I didn't watch the assigned film critically enough? Well consider this. I was on campus for eleven ****ING hours yesterday and you assigned this Tuesday afternoon, **** you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom