• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I got a lot of fundraising calls in the last few weeks. Today I also received some massages from the unknown number, it was someone I didn't know inviting me to a political fundraiser. I even checked an area code through site https://areaphonecodes.com/ireland/ and found out that it was someone from Ireland. All these scam calls and text messages are so annoying!

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've been reading for like an hour and have been struggling. Just realized I forgot to put my reading glasses on.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm working on a paper and thought "Let me go get a little snack." So I go down to the vending machine, crackers are 75 cents. Dope. I put in the coins I got, press the number underneath the crackers and.....the sold out row is activated.

I've been robbed.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A lot, at least, never mind, etc. have always been two words so it's somewhat nonsensical to me when someone crams them together like it's "the new thing to do".

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom