• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay guys keep your lil arguments outside the forums please. Thank you.
What annoyed me....MY GODDAMN HAYFEVER!! I sneeze my head off for weeks now so it includes today and yes that annoyed me!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pen

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Oh sure, the character who calls out the devil servant who ritualistically sacrifices children is out of line, but the actual sacrificer is somehow in the clear.

I expected better from my party.

funnier6

Courage~
This is about as annoying as it is funny but the volume stopped working for directv today and nobody knew why so it was like that for like six hours. So I got in a little customer service IM with “Nancy” who was totally not actually from India (“I am here for the helping of information!”) who told me to try unplugging and replugging the audio cables. I informed “Nancy” I had already done so twice and at this point I was resigned at the patheticness of customer service and was convinced that the cake was a lie. :dry:

“Nancy” then told me to reset the receiver and to my amazement that actually worked.

Moral of the story: Next time you want to call customer service just turn everything possible off and on again and if that doesn’t work nothing can save you.

Ninja

Well well well
Was swimming at a local resort nearby and some asshole kid decided it was a great idea to pinch a turd off in the urinal. They had to close the bathrooms down to clean it and I really had to go. :P

Reactions: Dio

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My so called adult coworkers who behave like bullies (kindergarten level) towards another coworker. Both "ladies" (I try to stay nice) are both near their 60s but boy, their behavior even makes a kid age 4 look like an adult!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I told my sister I was willing to pick her up at the metro at 1 AM. She decided to stay out til 2 and take the last metro of the night. But now she's running late and asking me to drive into DC, which I hate (I have gotten stuck there for hours trying to find my way out). I am just so tired and ughh

Lateness without letting me know, or cancelling at the last minute without a good excuse.

This! This annoyed me today! **** you Square!

Let's rewind. FF as a series doesn't mean that much to me. I never owned a PS1 so i played most single digit FF games after I'd played X and XIII.

However, i remember seeing a trailer on tv for FF8 and Rinoa struck a chord with me and became the first female i was ever attracted to. Her physical make up is what I've come to find attractive in other women; dark hair, pale skin and a cute overtone... she meant a lot to me growing up and FF8 was a game i made damn sure i played when I got the chance. When I did I ended up loving her more.

Her personality was what I'd expected and she got me through FF8. I suck at RPGs and FF8 is still only one of the few i've ever completed.

I've waited years for Rinoa to come back into my life.

FF8-2? No.
FF8 remake? No.
Rinoa in Dissidia? No.
Rinoa in Dissida 012? No.

Rinoa in Dissidia NT? YES!

But here's the problem; Dissidia NT ****ing suuuuuucks. And she is part of the season pass! Money on top of money!

So close yet so far. Screw you Square!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom