• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ninja

Well well well
We were low on product so I went to a restaurant supply store that had exactly what we needed. Waited in line, got all of my items scanned, and lo and behold I need a membership card. I was so pissed because there is literally NO SIGNAGE posted about needing a card before purchasing. Huge waste of time.

Ninja

Well well well
It's incredibly windy. Completely washed and waxed my car the other day and now it looks like someone gave it a bath in sand.

Ninja

Well well well
Sent off an Amazon package for a refund, expecting $100 back, and it's been in transit for 10 days now with no progress. Ugh.

Ninja

Well well well
Customers staying in the shop well after closing time and the staff are all wanting to go home...

I feel the same way when I close a couple days a week. We close at midnight and then we always have that one group that wants to dine in at 11:59pm. To combat this we end food service at 11:45 and send everyone else to the bar.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Woke up to my sister and her boyfriend fighting after I only got 1 hour of sleep and there’s no point of going back to sleep because I work in an hour

I had a headache for most of the day...one of the dull, throbbing, annoying ones that disrupt the whole thought process. Thankfully it's gone now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom