• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
spent ages filling in stupid application form hit submit and its says 'your mobile phone number is not right' and so we hit go back to check the number and all the freaking info freaking gone!!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My e-cig set off the fire alarm for a good 5 minutes. This has never happened before, even when I'd close off my room and make it look like Silent Hill.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My motor tic AND vocal tic have come back full force and I am not sure why. It's not too bad, because I'm not that embarrassed by them, its just frustrating that it's acting up. I haven't vocal tic'd in over a year and I don't want to have to explain to people why I'm suddenly "whooping" or dabbing.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
still dont have shoutbox access

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Facial hair. I hate it and wish I could permanently get rid of it. Right now it’s enough that it’s itchy and annoying but not enough that I can shave without getting tons of shaving cuts. 4 days is the minimum I can wait before shaving again without cutting myself into a bloody mess. And today is the 3rd day. So annoying.

Ninja

Well well well
Facial hair. I hate it and wish I could permanently get rid of it. Right now it’s enough that it’s itchy and annoying but not enough that I can shave without getting tons of shaving cuts. 4 days is the minimum I can wait before shaving again without cutting myself into a bloody mess. And today is the 3rd day. So annoying.

Have you considered getting a quality foil shaver? Those things will keep your facial hair very near a smooth shave and gives very little irritation. Take a look at the Braun Series 5 or the Panasonic Arc 4.

Source: I'm an extremely hairy Asian and that fact has annoyed me today. Wish I could just laser it all off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom