• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ninja

Well well well
Christmas dinner hangovers. I only casually drink, and I may have went overboard last night. This will be the longest ten hour shift ever.

Ninja

Well well well
Got my last paycheck statement and I'm ready to file my taxes. Even though I changed my with-holdings, I'm still getting a tax refund of $1,600. I'd rather not loan the government interest-free money. -_-

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Somebody pulled the fire alarm at school today. I didn't bother to leave the building because nobody ever takes fire alarms seriously here, but the alarms themselves were obnoxious as hell. Like, there's the loud ringing ones that they use at every elementary school ever, then there are loud high pitched buzzers that our old building have, and now we have ****ing air raid sirens. Anyway they went off for like 30 minutes whilst I was trying to work, so you could say it was a tad annoying.

Ninja

Well well well
Nintendo havent announced the January direct yet

When is it usually? That sucks.

For me, I had a death in the family, my aunt lost her battle with cancer. I tried to be excused early from work to make the service and because my boss said she's not considered an "immediate family member", he wouldn't let me go, even though we were extremely slow and had coverage.

I'm super pissed about this and will just use it to further fuel my job search.

When is it usually? That sucks.

For me, I had a death in the family, my aunt lost her battle with cancer. I tried to be excused early from work to make the service and because my boss said she's not considered an "immediate family member", he wouldn't let me go, even though we were extremely slow and had coverage.

I'm super pissed about this and will just use it to further fuel my job search.

Usually whenever they want. There are rumours to suggest January 11th. And im oretty sure last year on the same date is when they had the Switch blowout.

So if the 11th is right they should be announcing it any time now.

*hugs tight* im sorry for your loss hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom