• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Aku

A guy who said he wanted to hang out with me has not called. 7 pm was supposed to have been a good time to call me, but that was a couple hours ago. I wouldn't have cared if he had left a message saying he was not interested in or couldn't hang out tonight, but I'm going to be super annoyed if he tries calling late tonight (to hang out) and I'm already in bed.

Ninja

Well well well
Nagging pain under my right ribs. If it continues I'll have to get it checked out. Got news today that yet another big corporate visit is looming near which means all the upper management will become paranoid schizophrenics.

Ninja

Well well well
passwords passwords and um passwords

It sucks when you have different passwords. Especially when you are so used to using one, and a website forces you to add a special character like ! or #.

My ****ing dry cough, it's insane. My flu was gone two weeks ago yet my cough still lingers. I went back to the doctor the other day and she said I had a throat infection on top of that, so she prescribed me a z-pack and some heavy duty cough dyrup with yummy codeine in it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My sister being sick. She was supposed to celebrate Sec Christmas day with a friend and his wife but we cancelled it. She's asleep now and I hope she'll feel better soon. She stays with me for a day longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom