• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am supposed to organize a unit for my Education class. I designed three different lesson plans for a unit, which I think is way more than I needed to do. Looking back at the original assignment, I only had to create a formative assessment and objectives of each lesson. Not an entire plan...

Ninja

Well well well
How seriously slow it is at work. Last year we did over 20k in sales, we barely hit 8k today wgich means we will hear it from the higher ups. One thing is that the tourists and general public are home for the holidays versus on the Las Vegas strip.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Way more. Was given an early xmas present from the guys in the form of a holiday so been walking and exploring loads.

Ive probably pulled or sprained something somehow. Doesnt hurt when im not on it so i'll chill when i get home.
Where did you go for holiday?

Yeah sounds like it. Give it a good rest when you can.

I bought a wavebird off amazon that was “like new” and when it came, it was cigarette stained and didn’t have a receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom