• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
job people just like 'hi when can you start? I'm like ummm I haven't had a proper interview....

Watching some chefs cook on tv and oh my god the artsy food types bug the utter **** out of me.

img_8805.jpg

Wtf is that?

And if you say 'deconstructed' anything i will stab you in the hand with a fork.

Ninja

Well well well
Learned that we are officially open Thanksgiving night, serving Miss Universe and the entire production crew for the event. About 250 people. Means I'll be missing out on spending time with the family, hopefully we can all celebrate on Friday like last year..

People actually believing that this month is the first month that the Nintendo Switch got 3rd party games. Are these people blind or just plain daft? The Switch has gotten lots of 3rd party games every month since it's launch.

Ninja

Well well well
Going into work in a great mood, only to have everyone being a debbie downer. Misery loves company and the emptiest cans make the loudest noise.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I should have posted this yesterday so actually it doesn't count for today but I post it anyway :P
At my job there are days when we got tons of mail to deliver and days we almost got nothing. Wed/Fri are the quiet days. The rest of the week (Tue/Thur/Sat) are busy days. Especially on saturday. We usually start around 12.15 pm but it depends when the mail bags get delivered to our department (an old garage box). The mail was TWO HOURS LATE yesterday so I was far from happy about it because I already worked for 5 hours that morning at my other job. And the mail bags are very heavy. Your bike really needs to be a very decent one to use. So I went on my round and when I just started my final block a car came speeding up. I was about to get on the streetto go to the next couple of houses. I had to brake fast because of that car and my bike was so heavy it started to slip away. I was like no no no no no you don't! The guy in the car saw it happening in time and he slowed down. Thank god I didn't fall with my bike but couldn't prevend my bike from falling. I got some bruises but was very, VERY lucky I didn't fall and got hit by the car! So the mail being late and my bike being so heavy loaded with mail annoyed me. But I got a lucky escape!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I should have posted this yesterday so actually it doesn't count for today but I post it anyway :P
At my job there are days when we got tons of mail to deliver and days we almost got nothing. Wed/Fri are the quiet days. The rest of the week (Tue/Thur/Sat) are busy days. Especially on saturday. We usually start around 12.15 pm but it depends when the mail bags get delivered to our department (an old garage box). The mail was TWO HOURS LATE yesterday so I was far from happy about it because I already worked for 5 hours that morning at my other job. And the mail bags are very heavy. Your bike really needs to be a very decent one to use. So I went on my round and when I just started my final block a car came speeding up. I was about to get on the streetto go to the next couple of houses. I had to brake fast because of that car and my bike was so heavy it started to slip away. I was like no no no no no you don't! The guy in the car saw it happening in time and he slowed down. Thank god I didn't fall with my bike but couldn't prevend my bike from falling. I got some bruises but was very, VERY lucky I didn't fall and got hit by the car! So the mail being late and my bike being so heavy loaded with mail annoyed me. But I got a lucky escape!
was the bike ok???

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
After standing outside in the freezing cold for 5 minutes this morning, my bus decided to drive by the bus stop without even a second glance. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, because I try to go at least 2 buses early in case stuff like this happens, but I slept in this morning so I only made it out for the last bus I could take, and of course it ignores me standing there. So I had to wait for the next one, which caused me to be late for class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom