• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Not the regional sales manager's fault, but I was on the phone with him for nearly 2 hours today discussing a potentially large application that he's been working on with his distributor and the end user, and it seems like the end user is just going to keep plowing ahead and doing whatever they feel like doing without taking anything we say into consideration. I've told them numerous times our products aren't rated for 316 degrees (Celsius), but they refuse to listen and want us to sign their drawings to attest to the fact that the design will work.
No thank you.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
People who put the candy wrappers back into the candy bowl instead of throwing them out should be shot. Only villains do that.

I love doing that :P my fondest memory of halloween is emptying the entire bowl and leaving just the wrappers behind LONG before any trick or treaters showed up. The looks on the kids faces when there wasn't anything but wrappers and the look on my parents face Heh

Ninja

Well well well
One of our managers put in their one week notice. So right now it’s only myself and my GM running two multimillion dollar properties until we get someone else trained.

Damn you, adult responsibilities!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Less of today and more about last night. My old roommate broke up with his girlfriend last month and she has clung to me and my friends ever since and intentionally makes herself sad around us or tries to get the old roommate to let her into his building. Anyways, last night, we all had a fun night planned and were all super excited when she comes over and just stares at pictures of her and the old roommate until she starts crying. And then proceeds to do that for four hours...

Ninja

Well well well
Less of today and more about last night. My old roommate broke up with his girlfriend last month and she has clung to me and my friends ever since and intentionally makes herself sad around us or tries to get the old roommate to let her into his building. Anyways, last night, we all had a fun night planned and were all super excited when she comes over and just stares at pictures of her and the old roommate until she starts crying. And then proceeds to do that for four hours...

Ah the breakups, those are sad. Hopefully she moves on soon. Did you go out anyway? Just leave her there with plenty of tissues. :P

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ah the breakups, those are sad. Hopefully she moves on soon. Did you go out anyway? Just leave her there with plenty of tissues. :P
Nah, we were trying our hardest to keep her from drinking. She kept saying she needed to drink to feel better. Y'know, healthy behaviors about alcohol ;)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Got called in to work at 4am because 2 people didn’t show up. I got there and everyone was there so I’m stuck here waiting to start my shift.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
There are tons of Intermediate Spanish classes, so I didn't bother to check if there would be any time conflicts with my current schedule. Turns out, half of them are during other scheduled classes and the other half are full :ham:

Ninja

Well well well
Uber sucks.

My mother took a ride today and the driver charged her an extra twenty dollars because his GPS was acting up and he got lost. Tried to contact Uber, who has no customer support phone number, and all they offered was a five dollar credit. The quoted rate was only eight bucks.

Trying to get more back but if we can't we will just try Lyft and dispute the entire transaction with her bank.

Ninja

Well well well
My GM and I were working a large banquet of about 200 people. Our main boss, the Divisional Vice President calls us both, and since we were very busy, we could not answer.

He doesn't realize that he didn't hang up after calling me and my voicemail picked up him dropping F bombs at us and cursing us out, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom