• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ninja

Well well well
I was looking forward to a delicious Carribbean meal at the new restaurant in town. They told us they were busy and there would be a 20 minute wait. So I said fine, though I could see they were not busy and most tables were empty.

The starters did come after 30 minutes and the meat was very tender. I was pleased with it. The mains came after an hour and a mother****ing half! The staff just said the chefs were busy when we asked them what was taking so long. Main courses when they finally came were disappointing all round. Service was poor and I don't think I will be back there again. I have tasted much better Carribbean food elsewhere so I will go to one of the other places in town when I would like some delicious food.

Working in the industry, the absolute worst part is that the employee's never communicate to the guests. A simple "hey guys, we're so sorry your entree's are taking so long, please enjoy complimentary bread or a dessert on the house later on!" makes a world of difference.

Once the communication is broken, rarely anything helps the situation. The food will always seem disappointing because the overall experience is ruined. I feel for you man. I coach my staff on this all the time, communication across the board is seriously lacking in the hospitality industry.

My annoyance of the day, is that every time we bake chicken, the house always smells of "oven", it's hard to explain but the only thing that can fix it is either candles or a Glad spray overload.

Reactions: Dio
I logged onto Zelda Wiki for the first time in forever and noticed that it has been moved to Gamepedia or whatever and my username was probably a duplicate so it disappeared and idk how to log in. That was annoying.

My own stupidity. I searched around for an hour trying to find my Switch’s hdmi cable. It was behind me the entire time.

Also, I accidentally left the oven on for 6 hours.

Ninja

Well well well
Being told repeatedly how to do my job I've been doing for the last 8 years

Ah, the joys of an overbearing manager, I know that all too well.

Daily annoyance for me: I love my dogs but sometimes my boxer is just SO clingy. I can't take a **** sometimes without him sitting on my foot.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
stupid form filling an then cuz I'm so mad I'm crying my mum and dad are like calm down and I just wanna good cry

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Slept in and had to just jump out of bed to make the bus so I could get to my first class on time. Then I realized I left the stuff I needed for that class at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom