• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
this person not skype me, she was supposed to call at 3.00 its now 3.30 and still no ring.....

Ninja

Well well well
Nagging sharp neck pain every time intern my head a bit to the left. Can’t think of what caused the pain but hopefully a hot shower will help take it away. :(

The final level of Mario galaxy 2 - Grandmaster’s ‘The perfect run’. I must have died 50 times already.

Ninja

Well well well
I run into **** too much. Didn’t see a huge locker in front of my and jabbed my whole right body into the hook things that stick out. Damn you, lockers.

I screwed up by Dynamic Sketching midterm because I put too much attention into doing something I shouldn't have done.

Ninja

Well well well
Nagging shoulder injury, going to focus more on rear delts to add more strength and improve my shoulder rounding. Shoulder injuries are the worst because they linger for so long, and can get triggered again easily.

people calling my cynical for doubting bull**** stories "without evidence" i had plenty of evidence to know you were faking an illness and the forum software did too. you wanna play that game with a new audience, go right on ahead but im not ****ing enabling you you attention whore

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have to write a 5 page paper and my friend isn't getting the hint that I want him to leave and keeps saying things like "You got this, only five more pages left," or "What else can we do to distract you from writing this paper" and I'm actually incredibly stressed about this.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was looking forward to a delicious Carribbean meal at the new restaurant in town. They told us they were busy and there would be a 20 minute wait. So I said fine, though I could see they were not busy and most tables were empty.

The starters did come after 30 minutes and the meat was very tender. I was pleased with it. The mains came after an hour and a mother****ing half! The staff just said the chefs were busy when we asked them what was taking so long. Main courses when they finally came were disappointing all round. Service was poor and I don't think I will be back there again. I have tasted much better Carribbean food elsewhere so I will go to one of the other places in town when I would like some delicious food.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
did you complain to them Deus?? cuz if you didn't they wont know why youre not going back.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom