• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ninja

Well well well
On the way home, Despacito kept playing, and I changed the station three times, still the same. IT'S OCTOBER DAMN IT LEAVE ME ALONE JUSTIN!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My mentor teacher did not tell me the PSATs were happening today and that she was proctoring for them. I wandered around the entire high school looking for her before giving up and just hanging out in the teacher's lounge for 40 minutes.

Ninja

Well well well
Neighbors two chihuahuas were left out for a few hours this morning and they wouldn’t shut the **** up. So now I’m in the gym parking lot getting ready to lift heavy things, and put them back down.

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
Woke up with a ****ty headache. Took a BC and had a long, hot shower to help it go away.

Moody people and I mean some people at my work. Geesh dudes, get over yourselves, take a relax pill and stop stressing out.

I hate that about my job. Everyone panics and freaks out sometimes and in reality most issues are no big deal lol.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Woke up with a ****ty headache. Took a BC and had a long, hot shower to help it go away.

I hate that about my job. Everyone panics and freaks out sometimes and in reality most issues are no big deal lol.
I work at a postal service and we face with some pressure every morning and it's not something we can't overcome. But some people make it such a big deal you'll think the world ends.

Ninja

Well well well
Got called into work to help fill in a two hour gap. Why both opener and closure couldn’t come in an hour early baffles me, so:

A549D68C-FF2B-4263-8912-D6CA5D8BB1E3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom