• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am extremely stressed at the moment. I need to complete 30 practicum hours in a school before the end of the semester and my school paired me with other students to ride with them. Only, the days we're scheduled to go is not the same, and neither me or my driver can change our schedule. So Im basically screwed.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I refreshed a page not realising the post I was writing had not all been saved so I posted not realising it was half done. Then the internet cut out for five minutes! It felt like an hour! I cant believe a half finished post was on display like that. It is like the public being able to see your painting and judge it before it is completed.

It's these goddamn trains! I cant believe that with the prices they charge that they can't be a bit less **** and have internet that actually works! When I no longer have to I will never use these awful trains again!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My phone keeps on getting an "invalid battery shutting down" message even though I've had this same battery for the past year and just did an update yesterday. So I'm wondering, is the update forcing me to buy an "official" battery that doesn't last nearly as long? If so, heads will roll.

Ninja

Well well well
Have a busy day later on but can’t sleep. It’s near 2:30am here. Different work scheduling has screwed with my sleep patterns.

Ninja

Well well well
Asshat at the gym was taking up space, and time at the squat rack just standing there on his phone. I did something else, and 30 minutes later, still doing the same thing.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Asshat at the gym was taking up space, and time at the squat rack just standing there on his phone. I did something else, and 30 minutes later, still doing the same thing.
One of the things I hate at gym. People always using their phones. If they rather want to text or use internet, fine. But they "use" the machines while doing nothing.

My day still has to start but the weather already annoys me. I hate storms because it makes cycling so damn hard with that old bike of mine and lots of mail in the bags.

Ninja

Well well well
Mailing a letter out of country and the post office wanted to charge me over $30, for a simple letter!

Went to my local Asian market and they actually shipped it for $5.

Crooks! Outrage! Rabble rabble rabble!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I had to wake up at 6:45 this morning and leave at 7:30. Naturally, I set an alarm. Of course, it would have been great if I set the alarm with a sound so I would have heard it. Woke up at 7:30 and panicking.

Also. Did not bring a belt or high socks to school so I had to wear unprofessional looking ones. Really hope no one notices

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom