• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
A nag screen from Microsoft asking me to review my privacy settings. I've been clicking it away for a long time, but a while ago they took away the "no thanks" option, and I decided to just restart my computer every time it came up. Today, though, it came up while I was in the middle of something important, so I had to actually do it this time. Grr.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
When customers come up to our stand and start to order **** that we don't even have. LOOK AT THE MENU YOU ****!
Also I stubbed my toe on a rock and it was bleeding, so that hurt.

Ninja

Well well well

Come on Zelda games...

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I lost my paycheck today :dry:
I went to the credit union to deposit it, but they close super ******* early on the weekends, walked all that way for nothing, so I went to get some groceries, so somewhere along the way it got lost and is now somewhere in the world. This is a fine lesson in remembering that I have a ******* check in my pocket and not forgetting it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the fact that everyone hogs the bathroom on a Saturday morning when I like a nice loooooong bath.....

Ninja

Well well well
Normally I work the morning shifts, however for the next 7 days straight I have to work late nights to help cover a vacation. On top of that, the big boss wants a meeting today at 3pm, and my shift is 6pm-4am. Wonder how I can get out of this meeting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom