• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ninja

Well well well
Opened the fridge and realized someone ate the leftovers I secretly planned to have.

Guess I have to put in some form of effort and cook something... :)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
One of the streamers I watch decided to do some tests this week that would lead to a lower latency, but they ended up causing SO MUCH lag. It's better today than it was Monday, but still...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There were a few raindrops today. I had a glimmer of hope that we would finally, after more than a month of straight sunshine and smoky skies, have a good rainfall. Nope. It rained lightly for about 2 minutes then stopped and got sunny again.

Ninja

Well well well
Almost all of my staff were late due to a major accident on the road to our restaurant. It was a bit hectic having to do all of their jobs at once but it sure passed time quickly.

Another annoyance was having some guy roll down his car window to tell me I had severe tire damage. I frantically pulled over into a parking lot and discovered that it wasn't damage, just a big piece of black tape stuck to my tire.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Another annoyance was having some guy roll down his car window to tell me I had severe tire damage. I frantically pulled over into a parking lot and discovered that it wasn't damage, just a big piece of black tape stuck to my tire.

I had a very similar thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. I was just getting home and happened to look at one of my back tires and noticed what looked like a dried up leaf with some sort of sharp object in the center which pierced my tire. I felt very defeated and went to inspect the damage only to realize I had run over a cookie and there was just a small pebble lodged into the cookie.

D

Deleted member 14134

I had a very similar thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. I was just getting home and happened to look at one of my back tires and noticed what looked like a dried up leaf with some sort of sharp object in the center which pierced my tire. I felt very defeated and went to inspect the damage only to realize I had run over a cookie and there was just a small pebble lodged into the cookie.
I had something similar happen to me. I was out of town all winter and didn't have my car. It sat on the road in front of my house all winter. When I went to drive it in the summer, it went flat. I thought I'd have to get a new tire and wasn't too thrilled about it. So I got it inspected and apparently the seal was loose from sitting in the cold for months and I only had to fill it up with air and put it back on. It's been fine since.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I was having a rather cool dream, and I was woken up just to go eat lunch. Would that I had gotten to dream that dream till the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom