• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
Just stupid kids at school being total ***wipes to my favourite teacher. Usually there's one year that everyone was rebellious in, generally year 8 at my school but these kids are in year 10 now and they're still actual ****heads. They cause trouble for the same teacher all the time. They never sit through a whole class with her. I feel so bad. Not to mention that particular class has all of the worst little b****** and f***heads in it.

They make me so mad. I mean I know I'm still a kid (I class anybody younger than me as a kid considering I'm in my last year of school now) but a vast majority of kids these days don't have any concept of the word respect. Even kids new to high school have no respect. When I first started high school I was terrified of the seniors and any other year higher than me for that fact. These kids have no fear of us now.

These are the kind of people that give millennials a bad name.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Just stupid kids at school being total ***wipes to my favourite teacher. Usually there's one year that everyone was rebellious in, generally year 8 at my school but these kids are in year 10 now and they're still actual ****heads. They cause trouble for the same teacher all the time. They never sit through a whole class with her. I feel so bad. Not to mention that particular class has all of the worst little b****** and f***heads in it.

They make me so mad. I mean I know I'm still a kid (I class anybody younger than me as a kid considering I'm in my last year of school now) but a vast majority of kids these days don't have any concept of the word respect. Even kids new to high school have no respect. When I first started high school I was terrified of the seniors and any other year higher than me for that fact. These kids have no fear of us now.

These are the kind of people that give millennials a bad name.

Kids are dumb sometimes, hang in there buddy ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I woke up.

bf35b242cb0c23691f18826ca42b4af8.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I popped a blood vessel in my finger and now I cant grip properly. Grrr. Hopefully the swelling will have gone down tomorrow.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bastids cut my hours today! :mad: they KNEW ALL ALONG and didnt tell me! Hoe am i gonna make the $$$ if i cant go to work? What the ****@

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Okay the real annoyance is that my car ****ing died. I think the battery is deadn or maybe the starter. Either way its costing me money that i dont have.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
My girlfriend is grumpy and stressed out so I'm also grumpy and stressed out.

I have a 5 hour flight tomorrow and I want to play BotW but I have the wii u version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom