• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Tempestatus

Obsessed with Toon Link <3
Sometimes people are just not who you thought they were. And they hurt you. Even if it's not intentional, they can't help themselves.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm ****ing broke again goddamnit ARGHHHHHHHHHH /me dabs
I'm using my $600 credit card to waste a **** ton of money that I don't have. hahahahaha I can't wait for the end.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My car has a flat ture and i have no recourse until next Friday. **** my life sideways.

Videos and sushi snobs who feel the need to constantly describe the "correct" way to eat it. Yeah, i get it, no wasabi in the soy sauce, pickled ginger is a palette cleanser eaten in between bites. Blah blah blah. I put my wasabi and ginger in the soy sauce because i prefer it that way. I tried it the other way, and quite frankly don't care for it. Straight pickled ginger tastes like soap and if the wasabi was not meant to be used, why have it on the tray. Furthermore, i prefer chopsticks over fingers because it's neater that way. I have gotten into arguments with people over this crap. Why is it such a big GD deal how I eat MY sushi that I BOUGHT with my own money?!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Woke up tired asf today instead of primed, gotta get off my booty do and bike to cfa to grab a bite to eat. I tried the bread + water challenge and I pussied out no joke, ain't got no energy after three days of this. A nigga's gotta eat fam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom