• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Trains here. Stupid useless stare Labor government can't keep the trains affordable and runninfg on time. Yesterday about 50% of the services were cancelled. One whole line was shut down. No reason for this apart from incompetance from QR and the state government to sort their **** out and keep the system working as it has been for years.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Trains here. Stupid useless stare Labor government can't keep the trains affordable and runninfg on time. Yesterday about 50% of the services were cancelled. One whole line was shut down. No reason for this apart from incompetance from QR and the state government to sort their **** out and keep the system working as it has been for years.

No difference than to England by the sounds of things. Our train service is atrocious, not to mention overpriced. Oh sorry no train today there is a leaf on the tracks...

Also by the time I have walked from work to the train station the only reason there is a train there is because it is late. So I can actually rely on the train not being on time to get me home earlier.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Pharmacies don't have the medicines I need.
latest

Come see me. I'll get you the medicines you need if you know what I mean

No difference than to England by the sounds of things. Our train service is atrocious, not to mention overpriced. Oh sorry no train today there is a leaf on the tracks...

Also by the time I have walked from work to the train station the only reason there is a train there is because it is late. So I can actually rely on the train not being on time to get me home earlier.
Yep you get how it is. The trains suck. If you live 1-2 stations away it's quicker to walk. I live liek 35 minutes train ride away so I have to wit for the trains whenever they devide to show up. And pay the high costs. I feel for you too. ****ty train services affect us all.

However it used to be good here. But over the past year they went downhill in a hurry. From relatively good to terrible.

People slamming things on purpose because they don't have control of their own lives so they mentally abuse everyone around them to make themselves feel better.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I was driving home after Christmas (see what I did there :P ) and then I had to go to the toilet. Oh I HATE when this happens. And your body is like: oh you have to go pee and you must do it RIGHT NOW. I was like seriously??? Can't you just wait till I'm at least out of my car and safe home and inside? I made it in time yes, but this annoys me so much.

OcarinaPlayerOfTime

Blank Canvas
Being in an incredibly healthy relationship, it's weird to me to think I also have a small crush on someone I haven't had any actual feelings for in a long time, until they confessed to me. Seeing as my partner has wanted to have some alone time more often recently (Which I respect), I keep talking to this other friend of mine who I grow more attached to the more I talk with her. I start thinking of a pairing with her rather than who I have and it's bothering to me. I don't plan to cheat on or break up with my lover, but I feel a little ignored, though I may just be selfish. I shouldn't be so hurt over it, but I keep thinking I might end up with someone else sooner or later and that hurts my mind.
I hate going over emotions but I guess you have to let it out somewhere. I haven't posted here in awhile so I thought I'd get this out.

Feverish

Source of stink
I made ravioli for dinner for the 3rd time in a row and for the 3rd time in a row, one ravioli was cold. I stirred it like mad before reheating it

I made dinner for my roommates. Bought fresh food and everything. Made it bread from scratch.

And I just found out all 3 of them went to Cheesecake Factory without me for lunch....

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Hmm... IDK, it's still early yet. I s'pose that in itself is rather bothersome. :lemmy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom