• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Feverish

Source of stink
I got annoyed today by the thing that annoys me on every ****ing school day, the giant fat people who blockade the ENTIRE DAMN HALLWAY. MMMMOOOOOOVE

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Turns out the FF15 guide I got with the game yesterday is damaged. So I'll have to venture into town yet again to get it replaced and then get Starbucks. What a horrible day.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Today started off alright But it just kind of went down the drain.
First our last team project for a class got submitted late because of computer issues of the guy putting the presentation video together. (and poor planning but that's life.)
Then later in the evening I was headed to do some shopping for a couple parties I'm attending tomorrow, One of my windows on my jeep liberty got taken out by a random mattress that fell out of someone's truck. And guess what, we have rain tonight.

Uncle murphy must be visiting today.

Misty

Ronin
^you know me. If you're curious, in this case it is my own, my boss's and the consultant we had on. We were all fried from overworking and sick to boot. Not a very productive meeting to say the least.

Feverish

Source of stink
Something that didn't really annoy me but scared me today was hearing my art 3 teacher yelling. He's been a really cool, helpful, friendly teacher all year. I've never seen him actually mad. But during my last class today I was taking my sculpture to the kiln room when I heard him just yelling his lungs out to his class in another room. Although I was annoyed that someone had actually driven him to that point to make him do that

All my things keep breaking. I accidentally broke 2 pairs of earphones in the last 3 days and my charger wires are falling apart.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I got a copy of OoT 3D today, only to find out that I can't even get past the first dungeon because the R button on my 3DS doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom