• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I keep sleeping in until after dark. I forget what the sun looks like. It looks like my nightmares.

I've got the same problem. My whole sleep cycle is completely messed up. I know I should probably go to bed now (it's 3 AM), but I'm just not tired at all.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
For some reason the state of Virginia makes you go to the courthouse to obtain your driver's license. It serves no purpose, its five minutes of Simple Plan's drunk driving song (that everyone had seen a thousand times in Driver's Ed) and then an hour of them handing out licenses to each person one at a time. Missed class and had less time to complete homework because of it...

My device and my wifi decided that while I'm trying to watch the debate would be a good time to team up against me and be extremely laggy and glitchy and refuse to deliver it with a good volume. Also CNN took down a few streams that I was trying to watch

:rshrug:

Refurbished

Adventuring
The presidential debate. To sum it up for those who didn't watch, it was a huge dick measuring contest. Neither party made any intellectual points. It was just shots back and forth.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I fear things that I know/think are there, but I can't actually see them. Today, I became paranoid about it because I keep feeling movement in my ear and I am suspicious that it is some kind of insect. I was up all night being paranoid about it, and all day today I haven't been able to focus because of my paranoia.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Annoying homework javascript project that I can't crack...10% of my grade...Due tomorrow night...ugggghhh....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom