• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I had to dump out an entire gallon of milk because it was bad, and the sell by date was three days from now, so wtf.

Milk's notorious for that if it's more than a pint or two, it sucks even worse with it just starting to go off and you don't realise til you've drunk it and puked everywhere T.T

My partner in our group project lost all of our presentation (which is DUE tomorrow) and he has burdened me with redoing all of it. He won't help because he has other work he has to do. I HAVE OTHER WORK I NEED TO DO TOO! I am actually getting ridiculously mad that he's not helping even though it is kinda his fault that the project was lost in the first place.

Oh no! :(

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I felt something very itchy on my chest. So I take a look, and it's unmistakable. Not one, but TWO spider bites there. I had something to treat it, but I'm still wondering where the spiders came from. I don't have any in my place. I never have webs. But spider bites have a very distinctive shape, they're not easily mistaken for something else.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I felt something very itchy on my chest. So I take a look, and it's unmistakable. Not one, but TWO spider bites there. I had something to treat it, but I'm still wondering where the spiders came from. I don't have any in my place. I never have webs. But spider bites have a very distinctive shape, they're not easily mistaken for something else.

Are you sure they aren't vampire bites?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
My dad's constant snarky comments every five minutes.

"George Harrison's son has talent? Gimme a break."

"what the hell are doing on that computer?"

"painting your front door blue is what the n word people do"

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have bitten my tongue at some stage and I cant remember when I did. Regardless it is painful to even eat because of the sore that is there.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My morning bus being 20 mins late when it's -16C out. It's a regular occurrence, so I'm used to it, but it's still really frustrating having to wait so long all the time.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I only posted here the other day about biting my tongue. I have bitten my bloody cheek now.

I know I will keep biting it when it swells up tomorrow too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom