• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Body wash bottles that are meant to stand up-side-down that has a loose lid. When I stepped into the shower today, the whole bottle had emptied down the drain :(

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
someone asked me today how many "teams" were at the marching competition last saturday :dry: WE DO NOT HAVE TEAMS. WE ARE CALLED BANDS OR SCHOOLS!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, yesterday, my boss politely asked if I'd be willing to come in today, despite it being a holiday, and help clean up. So, since I was naturally thinking he meant help to clean the store, I complied. I got to store, only to realize that he was actually at their family restaurant. So I thought OK, I'll sleep the floors or something. HAHA I wish. Any of you ever have to clean a grease trap? Ya, it's pretty gross. Imagine 8 gallons of vomit. ugh. Possibly the worst job I've ever had to do.

Nice to get some clarification when asked to clean something!

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
This site glitched forabout an hour. I couldn't log in for some reason, it just said database error. :( Even now that it's working, it's wicked slow for some reason!

This site glitched forabout an hour. I couldn't log in for some reason, it just said database error. :( Even now that it's working, it's wicked slow for some reason!

What makes it even worse is that the database errors have that stupid dog from Duck Hunt. It's like ZD's laughing at you while saying you can't log on because of it.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
As a matter of fact ZD is annoying me today. I think I've made the discovery today that I have some kind of condition. I think they call it an anger management issue or something?

ZD staff if you're reading this then PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP DO SOMETHING.

(Apologies for the language in advance).

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Lol same here, it took me FOREVER to login, cuz I kept getting database errors!

My log in is set to remember me, so I don't ever actually have to log in. That would probably cause me to crack my egg completely if I had problems with getting in as well :S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom